Agreement with Conspire Coaching for Conspiring Women Coaching Co-Op Peer Coaching Programs
● I understand that this is a peer-coaching program; that I will not receive coaching by a professionally trained coach.
● I understand that though Conspire Coaching took measures to screen and vet participants, cannot guarantee total satisfaction with the peer-coaching experience.
● I understand that if there is difficulty in either my relationship(s) with my peer coach or peer coachee, that Conspire Coaching will provide support and resources as needed to the pair(s).
● I understand that if my peer coach does not show up for my sessions with me, Conspire Coaching will make every effort to rematch me or provide credit for participation in a future round of coaching.
● I understand that if I do not complete the required actions laid out in the program, I will not be permitted to participate in future rounds of peer-coaching. The online platform and the feedback are two ways in which Conspire is building accountability and transparency in the coaching co-op. The required program elements are:
● I agree to show up to each session on time and ready to go using whatever method has been agreed (Skype, phone, etc.) (We encourage video sessions if possible.)
● When in the role of “COACHEE” I understand that it is my job to come to the session with an idea of what I’d like to gain from it. I also understand that Conspire Coaching will provide continued guidance on how to come up with a coaching topic for each session.
● I agree to email my coach at least 24 hours in advance to let her know what I’d like to take away. I understand that knowing what I want to get out of each session will make a big difference.
● When you’re being coached, be empowered to ask your peer coach to share her wisdom and experience OR to refrain from doing so and to simply ask questions.
● I agree to show up for my coachee as scheduled, on time, using the method that we agree upon. I will take seriously her desire to stretch, grow and change and make every attempt to keep appointments.
● I will start each conversation by asking, “What would you like to take-away from our conversation today?”
● I agree to try out coaching practices and questions that are provided to me AND agree not to put pressure on myself to be a trained coach.
● I agree to mainly ask questions that create a space for my coachee’s own explorations and insights rather than telling; and yet, as this is peer coaching, I understand that more self-disclosure and telling are perfectly acceptable.
● I agree to just be curious, trust my intuition and ask open ended questions to help my coachee tap into her own insights. I will make every effort to open up and share my experiences, feelings and intuition as appropriate. I will ask my coachee if she’d like to hear the above, or if she’d prefer that I stick to questions.
● Always ask your co-conspirator, “what did you take away from our conversation today?”or “What is the most important thing you’ve taken from our session today? at the end of her peer-coaching session to solidify the learning.
I have carefully reviewed all of the above and understand and agree to this agreement. I also understand that I can contact Jen Walper Roberts of Conspire Coaching ( email@example.com ) if I am in need of support at any point throughout the program.