The Conspiring Women Coaching Co-op is an affordable, high-quality, professionally supervised, reciprocal peer coaching space for mission-driven women. It provides an on-going space for reflective leadership practice and mindful living. Please see our FAQs.
It's a simple model:
- You apply to join the Co-op ($18 one-time registration fee).
- After paying, click on "Joining the Conspiring Women Coop" on the left to answer a few questions to complete the application.
- Once accepted, you are invited to enroll in a round of coaching (12 sessions total within 4 months; This includes 6 sessions for you to be coached and 6 sessions for you to coach someone else).
- Each round costs $49 to cover our admin costs of operating the platform, matching, monitoring, etc). We will roll out 3 rounds per year so you'll have access to ongoing coaching year-round.
- You complete a profile that will be used for matching you with your coachee.
- You select at least 3 coaches based on their profiles who you'd like to coach you. (Note, these are peers, not trained coaches)
- You are matched!
- You connect with your coach and coachee (two separate people) and follow a guided process to kick off your work together! We will monitor your progress and offer support.
- At the end, all parties provide feedback on coach and coachee. This will create a system of accountability and transparency that will deepen with each round.
- Read Coaching Foundations Prior to the Training, Including Listening to Norms Podcast Before the Live Training
- Attend a Training (Look Here for Zoom Meeting Info) on March 13th
- Co-Op Training Slides
- Recording of Training Part II: A Simple Coaching Model to Follow
- Review Matching Email
- Make Contact with your Coach
- Make Contact with your Coachee
- Intro To Your First Coaching Conversation
- Agenda for Coaching Session #1 - Please read before coaching session #1
- Complete your first session as a COACH and answer one question
- Complete your first session as COACHEE and answer three questions
- Recommended: Worksheet to Help Clarify Your Coaching Goals and Plan for Sessions